Wednesday, July 29, 2009

7/29~ Me--->lazy---> very unlucky

Alarm wake me up....

I wake up and it was 7.30....that's the time I should wake for preparation to class...

But...Im so lazy...bcz nowadays...rainy day....so nice to sleep...so I off the alarm...

And....piak...continue sleep~

When I really wake up....it was 9 smtg... class end on 10... but there will be extra class on 11...

So i wake up and prepare for the extra class....But morning tutorial class....I SKIPPED~~~!! haha...

When I walked down and met my friends....All of them know my style....They said...Eu shane, kun beh che ar....Wa lang zai lu kun beh che bo lai class liao~...lOlx

Then after extra class...already 1 o clock...2 - 5 stil got 3 hours chemi class....so we went to cafeteria having our lunch .... So crowded on that time...

OK~ straight to the Unlucky part....actually it was a funny part.....We having a break during the chemi class....

During the break...me and my friends walk to the mini market to buy someting to eat....But after we bought it....we walk out and there was raining.... Rain heavily~!!!!!!

We are stuck there and cannot return to our class....So we walk to cafeteria enjoy our food~

Raining~~Eating~~SKIP class again(1 hour class)~~Then..I saw my batch student came out from the class....My class end ....kaa leong help us to bring back our bag...because we cannot go to class cause of the rain~...So thx to him....

Thats all...
Gonna have dinner now....
lalalalala....

1 comment: