Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mamee Sllrrrp Of The Week

Suddenly realise that...
This week ...
My Mamee Sllrrrp packs finish in a short period of time....

Mostly is because of friends... Sharing with you alll....
Almost every night will be at least 1 pack.....

But fortunately I had bought such a big amount of stocks to store inside my kitchen...
Otherwise.... I really cannot imagine how many times I have to go for restock it....

Mamee Sllrrrp always be our saviours... especially those days that doing assignment until late night....

No times to go out for some supper.... so our choice always be you "Mamee Sllrrrp"
I am so glad that someone had created Mamee Sllrrrp to this world.... XD

So... If you all need some Mamee Sllrrrp, feel free to find me... Stock are always available in my kitchen for you all.... And... Its free for my friends~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment