Monday, August 16, 2010

*The Returns of Mamee Sllrrrp*

Mamee Sllrrrp.... The only instant noodles for me...

Suddenly realize that quite a long time I didn't restock my Mamee Sllrrrp...

Kinda of busy + no time to prepare assignment recently.....

but luckily I bought many many packs to prepare in my house...

Stil not enough for the 1st week... so I have to get it frm my roommates... XD

But this week...Assignment end... Times returns~!!! Mamee Sllrrrp also gonna returns...

Went to the nearest "kedai runcit" just now... unfortunately it is out of stock... I wonder is it my taman residents are also Mamee Sllrrrrp fans.....

So, I had no choice but to choose to go further to get it... so I went to the nearest Tesco....

Luckily Tesco didn't dissapointed me.... I pushing the trolley, the trolley is half occupied by Mamee Slllrrrp....

Then before went to the cashier.... I met my friends.... They asked me about why I buy so many packs of Mamee Sllrrrp... my answer was :" Because I am in love with the tasty and "addicted" to slrrrp..

After they heard about that, they also bought somes~~... XD

Finally , paid and went back home... Arrange all my Mamee Sllrrrp in the kitchen.... It is return~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment